Here are some tips that we believe can help you in your endeavours:
- The way you treat your customers can make or break your e-commerce business. Information is key. Have a phone number available so that someone can contact you - you have 5 seconds to impress them.
- Your domain in terms of SEO is key as it explains what your store is. Don't pick a weird one. Think about what you want to call your business - it MUST be product specific.
- SEO, SEO, SEO. Needs no elaboration.
- Flash is a big no, no…. Read about good web design. Look at successful stores in your market and incorporate those positive aspects.
- Reviews are essential. They show if customers are happy with the service, and they reinforce the credibility of your store. Testimonials are also a great way to sell your store.
Stay tuned for our next E-commerce post about which CMS Systems are and are not good.